- RSS Channel Showcase 4771733
- RSS Channel Showcase 2802848
- RSS Channel Showcase 5634848
- RSS Channel Showcase 8700415
Articles on this Page
- 01/31/18--23:50: _The Strengths of Mi...
- 02/02/18--11:49: _Chromatic Aberratio...
- 02/03/18--11:50: _What’s the Safest W...
- 02/03/18--23:50: _What is normal lens...
- 02/06/18--15:04: _Should you Upgrade ...
- 02/06/18--23:49: _How to Choose The B...
- 02/07/18--11:49: _“Lux Nikon Kit”, Th...
- 02/08/18--11:49: _Interesting Facts o...
- 02/09/18--23:50: _Canon EOS 5D Mark I...
- 02/10/18--23:49: _Tips to Choose Cell...
- 02/12/18--23:50: _5 Common Rookie Mis...
- 02/15/18--11:49: _Causes and Solution...
- 02/15/18--23:50: _The Best Lens for P...
- 02/16/18--11:50: _SD Card Capacity fo...
- 02/16/18--23:49: _Macro Photography E...
- 02/17/18--23:50: _Common Mistakes in ...
- 02/21/18--11:50: _What is Back and Fr...
- 02/22/18--11:49: _How to Make a Sunri...
- 02/22/18--23:49: _This Camera Returne...
- 02/24/18--11:50: _[video] Camera Warf...
- 01/31/18--23:50: The Strengths of Mirrorless and Dslr Cameras
- 02/02/18--11:49: Chromatic Aberration on a Lens and How to Avoid Them
- 02/03/18--11:50: What’s the Safest Way of Storing Digital Photograph Files?
- 02/03/18--23:50: What is normal lens/standard lens?
- 02/06/18--15:04: Should you Upgrade Your Camera First or your Lens?
- 02/06/18--23:49: How to Choose The Best Tripod for DSLR
- 02/07/18--11:49: “Lux Nikon Kit”, The 24K Gold Plated Nikon Df Camera
- 02/08/18--11:49: Interesting Facts of Selfie Stick You Need to Know
- 02/09/18--23:50: Canon EOS 5D Mark II Pocket Guide
- 02/10/18--23:49: Tips to Choose Cell Phone With the Best Camera
- 02/12/18--23:50: 5 Common Rookie Mistakes when Buying a Camera
- 02/15/18--11:49: Causes and Solutions for Vignettes on Photos
- 02/15/18--23:50: The Best Lens for Portrait Photography
- 02/16/18--11:50: SD Card Capacity for DSLR
- 02/16/18--23:49: Macro Photography Equipment for Beginner
- 02/17/18--23:50: Common Mistakes in Cleaning a Camera or Lens
- 02/21/18--11:50: What is Back and Front Focus Lens?
- 02/22/18--11:49: How to Make a Sunrise look like a Sunset, or Vice Versa
- 02/24/18--11:50: [video] Camera Warfare!
Today, almost all popular brands of camera have launched their products of mirrorless cameras. With more simple body and promising image quality, off course, these cameras draw photographers’ interest to change their DSLR cameras to the mirrorless system. But, each has their own different characters. We hope this information can help you finding good new […]
Lenses ideally project the color spectrum right on the sensor, creating a sharp image. But in reality, there are several colors in the spectrum that aren’t precisely projected, especially in low quality lenses. In cases like these, the focus falls outside the intended focus point, sometimes in front and sometimes behind the sensor. This means […]
Digital photography have made it easier for photographers to do their craft. A simple “click” of the shutter button and your photos will instantly appear on the LCD of the camera. Simple, but it brings upon a new dilemma. How do you go about storing these digital files for prolonged safekeeping? The following may answer […]
Sometimes, we may have heard of notions like normal lens and standard lens. What is the actual meaning of these notions? Normal lens is actually a lens that has a focal length (focus distance) all along the diagonal size of image sensor camera. For a camera with full frame sensor (36 x 24mm), the normal […]
As a photographer progressing in your craft, there must come a time when you’re faced with a dilemma; which should be a priority, a camera or a lens upgrade? Neither has a specific standard which is more of a priority; what you need to find out is which of the two do you really need […]
A camera tripod is an important investment. The reasons for using a tripod are many: shooting in low light, shooting with smaller apertures in bright light, shooting time-lapse sequences, shooting self-portraits…and on and on. These are just some of tips and tricks that might come up as you look into buying a new tripod. Weight […]
BRIKK is known for its unlimited and excessive creativity which can goes beyond everyone’s expectation. They always make a collaboration that make people amazed and in awe such as by plating the Apple logo with diamond and gold on iPhone 6. This time, BRIKK is in collaboration with Nikon to plate one of its camera […]
Who does not know SELFIE stick? Almost all photographers know or even have and use this photography accessory. This is a stick like monopod that can be extended or folded with a special sitting on it where you can attach your Smartphone or pocket camera. Apart from that, there are some of them that feature […]
To choose a Smartphone with a good quality camera is actually not difficult only if we know exactly what to be considered. The most important thing to decide is the image sensor of the camera which is usually neglected. The bigger the image sensor is, the better the quality of the camera. Most cameras have […]
For those of you new to photography, shopping for a new camera can get quite confusing. Oftentimes beginners or amateurs of photography spend countless hours in the store and still end up buying the wrong product (not what’s right for their needs) because lack of knowledge and information. In order to obtain the right digital […]
Have you ever had dark areas appearing on the edges of your photograph? If so, that’s what is called a lens vignette. Here are some causes and solutions for any vignetting that may occur in your photograph: 1. Lens Hood Main cause of lens vignettes is the use of ill-fitting lens hoods. Each type of […]
Many novice photographers ask, “which lens is best for photographing head shots/portraits, and why?” Actually, suitable or not a lens is depends on the needs of the photographer. What you need to familiarize yourself with is actually the characters of the lens you’re using and how it effects the proportions of the object’s face that […]
In computing, JPEG is a commonly used method of lossy compression for digital photography (image).It is the most common image file type captured by digital cameras, from standard point-and-shoot to DSLRs, and it provides easy compatibility with desktop software and Internet upload sites. The term “JPEG” is an acronym for the Joint Photographic Experts Group […]
In a strict sense, macro means that the subject being photographed is projected onto the image sensor at a lifesize scale, or 1:1 (one to one) magnification. Macro photography is close-up photography of usually very small objects. The classical definition is that the image projected on the “film plane” (i.e., film or a digital sensor) […]
A camera is, of course, an essential asset to a photographer. To protect said asset, regular maintenance is necessary. But there are many novice photographers who does the opposite in the name of maintenance. Instead of keeping it at tip top shape, they end up unknowingly damage their valuable camera. What are the do’s and […]
What is Back/Front Focus when referring to camera lenses? Back focusing and front focusing refer to the tendency of a lens – or sometimes the camera body – to focus slightly behind (back focus) or slightly in front of (front focus) the intended subject when using autofocus. In some cases, it can be eliminated by […]
Photos of sunrise and sunsets are two photos with distinctly different features. But did you know that the two are different only because of the different light ambiance? Take a look at the two above photos. The one at the top has a yellowish hue, creating a warm sense of dusk. The bottom photo, on […]
Image credit: Photograph by John Noerr What would you do if your camera and its memory card plunges into a muddy creek during a camping trip? Of course, with a heavy heart, you’ll give the camera up and deem it lost. Even if you’re to be able to find it, it’ll be in a state […]
This is a video on War Photographers, people who risk their lives for their profession and information. Like a soldier in arms, armed with their camera and lenses, they dive right into ground zero of a conflict area and gets close up into the action of the battle field. But this video isn’t documenting the […]